What is a Volunteer?
It is someone who chooses to act in recognition of a need, with an attitude of social responsibility and without concern for monetary profit. USC Coordinators and their Committee Members are valued volunteers.
Volunteer Resources Vision Statement: ““To provide a meaningful volunteer experience that will complement the educational experience for all undergraduate students at Western University”.
Volunteer Resources Mission Statement: “To provide direction to volunteers as a means of improving the impact of their work within the USC executive portfolios, while encouraging the development of workplace skills”.
- Commissioner & Coordinator Selection Directive
- Commissioner & Coordinator Selection Guidelines
- Commissioner & Coordinator Selection Complaints Procedure
- Interim and Final Reports Procedure
- Volunteer Orientation and Training Policy
- Volunteer Progressive Discipline Policy
- Volunteer Scope of Responsibilities